So here I am, fresh into 2017 and refusing to purchase any new yarn until:
- A vast majority of my stash is used up
- Yet another person I know gets pregnant
- Vivid Fiber Arts stocks a color I love
The problem of my yarn stash is almost like that of a Steam library, always growing no matter how many new projects I started. However, unlike Steam, yarn takes shelving. And also boxes, to stop the newly acquired cat from eating said yarn.
Odin, the All Father, Eater of Wool
So, I think the plan will be to update this with works in progress, finished objects, and what items of my stash are all used up as I go along.
Current works in progress:
- ABC Baby Blanket (Hopefully my only baby blanket of the year)
- Ease (My first sweater ever, on hold because baby blanket)
- Catskill Mountain Shawl (This is just going to take forever)
- Fox and the Grapes Shawl (This thing.. just... is going to be so huge)
- Striped Socks (I work on this when I'm out and have nothing else)